About 70% of our body consists of water. The daily intake and timing of the constituent component of the tissues and blood cells are important. Water, which is very necessary and beneficial for the body, should be taken whenever the body needs it. However, drinking too much water may pose a health risk.
How much water should you drink per day?
Although fluid consumption of individuals is an important issue, the question of how much water should be consumed per day is still controversial. According to many experts; a total of 2 liters should be drunk 8 times a day. However, some health experts recommend that you drink water when the body needs it, in other words when you feel thirsty. Another view emphasizes the need to drink a few drops during the day, even if it is not needed. External and internal factors determine fluid intake. This need varies from individual to individual. According to the individual's metabolism, lifestyle and climate, many parameters are effective in this regard. On the other hand, consuming too much liquid in a short period of time brings harm instead of benefit. Therefore, care must be taken.
When to Drink Water?
Thirst occurs when there is a serious lack of fluid in the body. Not drinking enough water can cause dehydration, ie loss of fluid. It is important to take fluids before reaching the dehydration stage which causes problems such as dizziness, drowsiness, dizziness, headache, skin dryness and constipation. Therefore, water should be consumed as it comes to mind during the day. It is important to drink plenty of water after intense exercise and sweating, which triggers body fluid loss. After breastfeeding, diarrhea, vomiting, such as disrupting the body electrolyte balance in diseases of drinking plenty of water is critical. However, drinking too much water in a short time, disrupts the balance of the body and is loaded into the kidneys. You can determine your daily drinking amount by listening to your body and identifying your needs. Drinking water at night is not recommended especially in children as it may cause urine shortage. However, in extreme hot climates, it is possible and necessary to drink water at night taking into account the amount taken to maintain body balance.
Importance of Drinking Water
- Increases brain power by reducing dehydration, strengthens memory, improves mood.
- Provides healthy weight control, makes it easy to lose weight.
- Increases energy.
- Purifies the body from toxins through sweating and urine.
- Provides the moisture necessary for your skin, provides a more healthy and healthy skin.
- It helps your digestive system to work regularly and removes constipation.
- It makes it possible to get useful vitamins and minerals from food.
- Prevents the formation of bad odor in the mouth with signs of dehydration.
- Strengthens the immune system by increasing immunity.
- Protects head, back, joint pains and muscle cramps.
- It fights stress and restlessness as a result of dehydration.
- Allows you to balance body temperature after sweating.
- It protects the heart health and nourishes the heart and vessels.
- It is effective in fighting reflux and gastritis.
- It is important to protect the health of the mother and baby during pregnancy.
- Dehydration after the consumption of food that causes the body to recover from side effects and allows to recover.
The Right Address for Advantageous Water Prices: Avansas
Within Avansas advantageous water prices with plastic and glass bottles. Especially for offices that care about employee health water dispenser reception recommended. At this point, the purchase of bulk products with Avansas offers an economical solution. Avansas assortment
As well as easy ordering and advantageous payment options provide convenience to the customer. Avansas follows an easy return and exchange policy for the product received and delivers the order free of charge within 1 business day. With stocked Avansas, you can meet the needs of your office economically. You can immediately place your favorite products in the basket and place them in your office.