The use of green tea, which is rapidly increasing, is drawing attention. The hot drink is a frequent drink and is considered one of the healthiest drinks in the world. Green tea is drunk passionately by its goers with its benefits and unique taste. The green tea diet continues to spread with different advantages. Due to its rich content, it is recommended to drink at certain times of the day.
When to Drink Green Tea
Under the green tea diet, recommends regular consumption of tea. However, the fact that tea consumption is available at certain times of the day provides support to benefit more from the product. Due to the high amount of caffeine in it is preferred before exercises. It is not recommended to drink too early in the morning and it is recommended to consume tea between 10:00 and 11:00 at the earliest. A few hours after meals and between meals, consumption is shown to be ideal. In particular, it is not consumed immediately after food intake to prevent the absorption of food components such as iron. Due to the caffeine it contains, it is not recommended to drink just before bedtime. It is preferred to drink at least two hours before going to sleep, as it contains caffeine and is likely to miss sleep.
How Much should Green Tea Drink a Day?
Due to its rich content, it is recommended to follow the consumption time and amount of tea. Today's scientists do not agree on optimal daily use of green tea. Some say one cup can be consumed per day, others say can be consumed up to five glasses a day. This amount may vary depending on the type of tea used and the infusion time. In addition, this amount varies from body to body. Individuals with certain discomforts and special conditions are recommended to keep this consumption to a minimum. On the other hand, many scientists do not see the drawback of consuming this tea up to five times a day for a healthy adult due to its benefits.
Benefits of Green Tea
- Green tea contains a number of beneficial substances for the body, such as EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate).
- It increases brain activity due to its “caffeine indeki content.
- Kills bacteria, protects oral and dental health.
- It contains a high amount of vitamins, minerals and infectious agents.
- Green tea strengthens memory with its benefits, increases reflexes and positive mood.
- The immune system therefore strengthens the structure.
- The antioxidants it contains protect the body against many diseases.
- His “L-theanine” substance reduces anxiety and increases dopamine which gives happiness.
- With a small amount of caffeine taken into the body, a strong effect is formed in the body.
- Green tea diet, accelerates metabolism and increases fat burning.
- Improves physical performance.
- For a long and healthy life, regular consumption is recommended.
- It protects the individual against diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's by increasing brain functions.
- Cardiovascular disease reduces risk factors.
- Increases weight loss and helps fight obesity.
- It protects the body against Type-II Diabetes.
The Right Address for Advantageous Herbal Tea Prices: Avansas
Among the favorite drinks of those who want to eat healthy herbal tea varieties are offered at affordable prices with the difference of Avansas. You can buy tea types, which are indispensable drinks of office workers, through Avansas. Avansas provides assortment advantageous tea prices offers you the most economical shopping with advantageous payment options and free delivery.
Avansas, which provides easy ordering, offers a pleasant shopping environment with delivery, easy return and exchange of the products received in 1 business day. The company adopts stocked work and does not keep the customer waiting by supplying the desired products immediately. You can find herbal teas on Avansas, including green tea. Selecting the tea you want to consume at work; With the advantages of Avansas, you can immediately buy it in the basket.